1. FRP casing and basin
- Free from corrosion and rust; ensuring durable operation and long service life. High structural strength can effectively withstand high wind velocity and vibration.
2. Round design
- The design permits maximum air intake at whatever wind direction.
3. Lightweight and portable components
- All the tower components are carefully designed to be small enough to either fit into an elevator or maneuvered via stairways to rooftops or plant rooms. That enables easy transportation and eliminating rigging
4. Inner, centralized piping system
- The piping and pipe connections all are centralized in water basin. That ensures ease of installation and reduction of installation cost
5. Meticulously designed and tested fills
- The corrugation of the PVC fills was meticulously designed to offer maximum water/air contact time, which results in superior heat exchanging efficiency.
6. Mesh type air intake